Join Blue Sky Dyslexia
Become a tutor
Become a Tutor
Blue Sky Dyslexia welcomes dedicated tutors and professionals to support and assess both children and adult learners. The Blue Sky vision aims to develop a network of tutors, assessors and other relevant professionals to help people with dyslexia and other specific learning difficulties to achieve their full potential, using an interactive online platform. This enables access to all no matter how remote the location, whether you are in the UK or overseas. If you are a tutor and an assessor, please note this on your profile so your profile will link to both.
Why should I join?
- Blue Sky Dyslexia is the only place that facilitates the joining of tutor / assessors and client who requires support or assessment. We are specialist in the field that provide advise and guidance for the student and pre and post assessment consultations.
- Would you like to join a team of dedicated professionals ?
- The Blue Sky team are also here to support you as a tutor and assessor. We cannot work in isolation. We all need people to talk to and discuss cases together so collectively we provide the most appropriate support to the public.
- The Blue Sky team are split into four areas North, South, East and West. If you would like to work with Blue Sky, you can contact your area manager and we will be able to add you to our books as a tutor who is available to teach.
- All teachers are expected to have Level 5 or 7 in teaching students with SpLD and a full enhanced DBS that has been carried out in the last three years.
- Teachers are expected to have their own Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Please complete the contact form below and we will be in touch with you ASAP.